Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Aputure LS-mini 20 flight kit(ddc) W/o light stand
2 x LS-mini20d LED Heads, 1 x LS-mini20c Bi-Color LED Head, 3 x 4-Way Barndoors
- Aputure LS-mini20 3-Light Flight Kit
- 2 x LS-mini20d LED Heads
- LS-mini20d Bi-Color LED Head
- 3 x 4-Way Barndoors
- 3 x AC Power Supplies
- 3 x Power Cables
- 3 x NP-F970 Batteries
- 3 x Battery Adapters
- 3 x Battery Chargers
- 3 x Universal Cold Shoe Mounts
- 3 x Crab Clamps
- 3 x D-Tap to XLR Cables
- 3 x USB Type-A to XLR Cables
- 3 x Filters (5500K)
- 3 x Filters (3200K)
The LS-mini20 3-Light Flight Kit from Aputure is a lightweight 3-point lighting setup that's great in the studio but also great for location shooting. The kit includes 2 LS-mini20d LED heads and 1 LS-mini20c bi-color LED head. Each light comes with a 4-way barndoors, an AC adapter, a NP-F970 battery with adapter and charger, a USB cable, a crab clamp, a D-Tap cable, a filter set, and a universal cold shoe mount. It all fits in the padded kit case.
Part of the Light Storm series, the LS-mini20c Bi-Color LED Head is a 9.0 x 4.8 x 3.8" light source that weighs just 1.25 lb and has color that's variable from 3200 to 6500K or anywhere in between to match many light sources. Light intensity is also variable offering dimming from 20 to 100%. CRI/TLCI ratings are 96, indicating a faithful and accurate rendition of color.The LS-mini20c has a wide 20 to 80-degree beam spread that can be shaped and controlled via the included 4-way barndoors. Versatile is an apt word to describe the light. Power options include the provided AC adapter or the kit's Sony NP-F970 battery. In fact, the LS-mini20c Bi-Color LED Head can run on any standard 5V power bank or Sony V-mount battery via a D-Tap cable.
The LS-mini20d has the same physical specs and weight as the LS-mini20c except that is has a fixed color temperature of 7500K with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 97. Dimming is also 20 to 100% and the light runs on the same power sources as the LS-mini20c. The 7500K color balance can be easily converted to warmer color temperatures with quickly applied gel filters.
- Powerful Illumination
- The LS-mini20 uses the chip-on-board design of the Aputure Light Storm series. It features a TLCI and CRI of 96+, which guarantees natural, pristine color in any application. With a fresnel built into the front of the light for focusing the light beam, the LS-mini20 is capable of outputting 2000 lumens using only 25W of power and can reach up to 40,000 lux at 1.6' away.
- The Aputure LS-mini20 offers you completely controllable and shapeable light in any situation. In addition to including an ultra-smooth dimmer wheel to change intensity from 20% to 100%, it also has an adjustable beam angle wheel to spot and flood your light anywhere from a 20 to 80-degree beam angle. Whether you're dealing with shape-based lighting or portrait lighting, the LS-mini20 is a tool to help turn your vision into reality.
- Numerous Power Options
- Due to its 5 to 18V port, the LS-mini20 supports a wide-range of powering solutions. The light can be powered using an AC/DC adapter or a Sony NP-F970 battery. It can also be powered by any standard 5V power bank or Sony V-Mount battery through D-Tap.
- Color Temperature
- The LS-mini20 kit features two models with two different color temperatures: the LS-mini20d (7500K) and the LS-mini20c (3200-6500K).
- 3-Light Kit
- The LS-mini20 kit includes two LS-mini20ds and one LS-mini20c. Each light has a weight of just 1.25 lb and comes packed with many of the power and color-changing accessories you'll need.
|Color Range||LS-mini20d: 7500K (+/-300K)
|CRI / TLCI||LS-mini20d: 97 / 97
LS-mini20c: 96 / 96
|Beam Angle||20 - 80°|
|Dimming||20 - 100%|
1.6' (0.5 m): 3717 fc / 40,000 lux
3.3' (1.0 m): 929 fc / 10,000 lux
1.6' (0.5 m): 632 fc / 6800 lux
3.3' (1.0 m): 167 fc / 1800 lux
1.6' (0.5 m): 1487 fc / 16,000 lux
3.3' (1.0 m): 390 fc / 4200 lux
1.6' (0.5 m): 250 fc / 2700 lux
3.3' (1.0 m): 67 fc / 720 lux
|Power||AC via included adapters
Battery via included NP-F970 batteries
|Operating Voltage||Power Supply: DC 5-18 V, current: 4 A|
|Mount||Universal cold shoe mount|
|Dimensions||Each Light: 9.0 x 4.8 x 3.8" (231 x 122 x 97 mm)
Battery Adapter: 3.4 x 2.3 x 1.5" (86.5 x 59 x 37.8 mm)
|Weight||1.27 lb (578 g)|
|Package Weight||18.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.3 x 14.4 x 9.4"|