Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD combines a professional broadcast hardware control panel with a powerful 8 input switcher.
- ATEM Television Studio Pro HD
- SD card with software and manual
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD combines a professional broadcast hardware control panel with a powerful 8 input switcher. It includes 4 SDI and 4 HDMI inputs, all with re-sync, so customers can connect a total of up to 8 different sources such as professional SDI broadcast cameras, consumer HDMI cameras, computers and even video game consoles.
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD is compatible with all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60 and also features two channels of analog audio in, RS-422, Ethernet and a built in IEC power supply, along with program and auxiliary outputs. Customers also get both SDI and HDMI multiview outputs so they can monitor all sources, preview and program outputs, along with labels, audio meters and more, all on a single big screen television or broadcast monitor.
Featuring a portable design, ATEM Television Studio Pro HD is packed with high end broadcast features that make it possible to create an entire live switched program, complete with effects and transitions. The hardware panel features large illuminated buttons for switching between sources, along with corresponding audio buttons, one touch transition buttons, downstream keyers, fade to black, media player, cut buttons and more. There's also a built in LCD screen for previewing source and program video, a spin knob and additional buttons for menus and to adjust settings. Customers simply press the button for the source that they want to see next in the program, then hit the cut or auto button to switch sources, add effects, or even key in graphics.
When used with Blackmagic Studio and URSA Mini cameras, customers get a complete remote control solution that includes talkback, tally, color correction, camera control and more, without having to add any additional cables or proprietary control boxes. These cameras feature a built in color corrector that can be remote controlled, making it possible to balance camera color and create unique looks, all from the control panel. In addition, customers can adjust focus and iris on compatible lenses, change camera settings, and even remote control PTZ heads.
ATEM Television Studio Pro HD also includes a built in talkback converter for SDI cameras. The talkback information is sent back to the camera via the SDI program return feed on the rarely used SDI audio channels 15 and 16. When working live with a reporter in the field, there can be a slight delay that causes them to hear themselves as an echo in their headset. ATEM Television Studio Pro HD includes a new mix minus feature that sends back all the program audio except their own voice, so they don't hear a distracting echo of themselves while reporting.
- Integrated broadcast switcher and professional hardware control panel.
- 4 x 3G-SDI and 4 x HDMI inputs for a total of 8 inputs, all with auto re sync.
- Supports all video formats from SD to 720p, 1080i and 1080p HD up to 60fps.
- 1x built in multi view for 8 sources, as well as preview and program.
- Built in media pool graphics storage for 20 RGBA stills.
- Built in DVE with borders and drop shadow.
- Transitions include cut, mix, dip, SMPTE wipes and more.
- 1 upstream keyer including chroma keyer plus 2 downstream keyers.
- 1 auxiliary output with aux switching buttons and LCD screen for viewing.
- Built in audio mixer live mixes embedded audio from all video inputs and independent audio inputs.
- Balanced XLR stereo analog audio inputs.
- Internal sources include black, color bars, two color generators and 2 media player outputs.
- Ethernet connection for computer connection. Mac and Windows control panel software included.
- Compatible with all ATEM Broadcast Control Panels.
- Black Burst and HD-Tri-Sync genlock input for integration into large systems.
Total Video Inputs: 8
Total Outputs: 8
Total Aux Outputs: 1
SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
Total Audio Inputs: 2x XLR.
Total Audio Outputs: None, embedded audio only.
SDI Video Input: 4x 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
HDMI Video Inputs: 4x HDMI type A, 10-bit SD/HD switchable. 2 channel embedded audio.
Reference Inputs: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
Video Input Re-Sync: On all 8 inputs.
SDI Program Outputs: 5x 10-bit SD/HD switchable.
SDI Audio Outputs: 2 Ch embedded into SDI output.
Multi View Monitoring: 1
Multi View Video Standard: 1x HD-SDI and 1x HDMI.
Upstream Keyers: 1
Downstream Keyers: 2
Chroma Keyers: 1
Linear/Luma Keyers: 3
Talkback Support: Built in, uses aviation headset.
Mix Minus Support: Yes, on 4 camera PGM outputs.
Transition Keyer (Stinger/DVE): DVE only.
Total Number of Layers: 5
Pattern Generators: 2
Color Generators: 2
DVE with 3D Borders & Drop Shadow: 1
Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768.
Number of Windows: 1 x 10
Routable Windows: 8 routable and 2 fixed for Program and Preview.
Tally: Red for program and green for preview indication.
Tally Output: Added via ethernet connection to Blackmagic Design GPI and Tally Interface product. (Not included)
Windows Source Labels: Yes.
Power Supply: 1x Internal 110 - 240V AC. 4 pin 12V DC.
Power Usage: 40W
Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Metabones Canon EF to E-mount T mark V(Black Matt)3.575,00 kn 2.860,00 kn