Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter H/Duty - Analog to SDI
Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI from Blackmagic Design is an extremely rugged device that accepts an HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL (composite), or S-Video signal and converts it to an SDI output (a second loop-through output is also provided).
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI
- Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
The Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI from Blackmagic Design is an extremely rugged device that accepts an HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL (composite), or S-Video signal and converts it to an SDI output (a second loop-through output is also provided). You can also choose to embed SDI audio from the balanced AES/EBU or L/R analog audio inputs. Use this device to convert video from sources such as Betacam SP, VHS, set-top boxes, HDV cameras, and other similar devices.
Converters in the Mini Converter Heavy Duty range are machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum and are generally designed to resist damage from rough use, whether outdoors or just in the course of live production. This super-strong Heavy Duty converter can withstand being run over by a truck and keep working. Its BNC and audio connections are protected by outcroppings of the aluminum body, unlike those on the standard Mini Converter line.
The converter features scratch-resistant laser-etched labeling, non-slip rubber feet, and a dust-resistant rubber boot that covers the mini configuration switches from dust and dirt.
- This Mini Converter features auto SD/HD switching, auto-switching AES/EBU and balanced analog audio on standard 1/4" jack connections, and advanced 3 Gb/s SDI technology
- Mini Converters are built to the highest quality standards with low SDI jitter. You get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with ultra-low-noise analog video and audio for a true broadcast-quality solution. You also get broadcast technology such as re-clocking and 3 Gb/s SDI. A loop-through SDI output is also provided for connecting to other devices
- Upgrades can be loaded via the USB connection for future video format compatibility. Use Blackmagic's Converter Utility to make adjustments right from your laptop
Versatile Format Support
- Mini Converters instantly switch between all SD and HD video formats whenever the video input changes. A huge range of standards are supported, including NTSC, PAL, 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 1080PsF/23.98, 720p59.94, and 720p50
- With the Mini Converter's mini switches, it's as simple as using a pen to change the settings
International Power Supply
- A high-quality, low-noise universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. To stop power accidentally being disconnected, a cable tie point is included to lock down the power connection tight and secure
|Input||3x BNC for (1) component (HD/SD), NTSC & PAL (composite), or S-Video signal
2x 1/4" jacks for either (2) channels of balanced analog audio or (1) stereo AES/EBU connection
|Output||2x BNC for (2) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3 Gb/s SDI)|
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of HD or SD analog input|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s) for updates and configuration|
|SDI Format Support||625i25 PAL, 525i29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF/23.98, 1080PsF/24, 1080Ps/F25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, and 720p60 (connections automatically switch between SD, HD, and 3G)|
|Analog Format Support||625i25 PAL, 525i29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF/23.98, 1080PsF/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, and 720p60|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601|
|Sampling||SDI Video: 4:2:2
SDI Audio: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
|Color Precision||SDI/Analog: 4:2:2|
|Color Space||SDI/Analog: YUV|
|Copy Protection||For legal reasons, capture devices from Blackmagic Design are designed not to capture, convert, or transmit video or audio from copy-protected sources, e.g., video devices using HDCP|
|Software Control||Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB|
|Settings Control||Mini-switches or via USB & software|
|Firmware Upgrade||Via included firmware updater application|
|Power Requirement||12V DC (power supply included)|
|Power Consumption||110V: 67 mA
220V: 34 mA
- -20%Teradek VidiU Pro HDMI H.264 Encoder/Bonding DeviceNormalna cijena 8.525,00 kn Posebna cijena 6.825,00 kn 5.460,00 kn