DJI Zenmuse XT ZXTA13FR Thermal Camera Radiometricby DJI
DJI FLIR Zenmuse XT 640x512 30Hz 13mm Lens - Radiometric
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Zenmuse XT ZXTA13FR Thermal Camera Radiometric
Thermal imaging from the air has never been as easy as it is with the DJI Zenmuse XT. By combining DJI’s unrivaled expertise in gimbal technology and image transmission with the industry leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, the Zenmuse XT is the ultimate solution for rapid and reliable aerial thermal imaging. Capture faster, with pinpoint precision, over large areas, then save them for analysis and reporting.
INTEGRATED THERMAL CAMERA
The camera on the DJI Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/60 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
FLIR+DJI=POWERFUL AIRBORNE SOLUTIONS
DJI’s Zenmuse gimbal technology has become the industry standard among demanding aerial cinematographers, and everything that makes DJI’s aerial platforms world-class for cinematography also makes them the perfect platforms for aerial thermal imaging: they’re stable, easy to fly, and fully-integrated with apps.
When you get right down to it, the main purpose of any drone is to position a sensor in three-dimensional space; when that sensor is a FLIR thermal imager, you expand the possibilities for drone operators and thermal inspectors alike. Using FLIR thermal imaging from small drones brings new capabilities to dozens of applications like search and rescue, the inspection of power lines, cell towers, bridges, substations, and buildings, firefighting, precision agriculture, and natural resource and wildlife protection.
See the unseen. FLIR cameras reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more. Applications like:
- Search and rescue
- Precision agriculture
- Roof inspections
- Power line inspections
- Substation inspections
- Cell tower inspections
- And anything else you can dream up
IMAGE ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
Infra-red imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions including:
- Spot metering, temperature measurement at the mid-point
- Digital zoom
- Single or interval shooting modes
- Photo, video preview and download
- Take photos while recording video
- Various camera settings and parameters including:
- - Palette, also referred to as Look-up Table (LUT)
- - Scene, also referred to as Automatic Gain Correction (AGC)
- - Region of Interest (ROI)
- - Isotherm mode
Mounted on either the Inspire 1 or the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT is ready to launch in seconds. Its seamless integration gives you access to important features like DJI’s powerful Lightbridge video transmission system, automated Point of Interest, Course and Home Lock, Follow Me, and the DJI SDK.
Fast, efficient, yet stable airframes, the Inspire 1 will keep the Zenmuse XT aloft for 22 minutes. If used with the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can stay in flight for up to 35 minutes*, ideal for large scale inspections and especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
*Inspire 1: Flight times vary based on flight conditions, with a maximum 22 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with a TB48 battery using the Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.
*M100: Flight times vary based on payload and flight conditions, with a maximum 35 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with dual TB48D batteries and no additional payload other than a Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Standard Black299,00 €/2.252,82kn 239,20 €/1.802,25kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Standard White299,00 €/2.252,82kn 239,20 €/1.802,25kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Combo White359,00 €/2.704,89kn 287,20 €/2.163,91kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray M40129,00 €/971,95kn 103,20 €/777,56kn
- Zhiyun Molus G60 Combo289,00 €/2.177,47kn 231,20 €/1.741,98kn
- Zhiyun Molus G60 Standard239,00 €/1.800,75kn 191,20 €/1.440,60kn
- Zhiyun Molus X100 PRO459,00 €/3.458,34kn 367,20 €/2.766,67kn
- NovoNikon Z8 24-120mm f4 Kit5.549,00 €/41.808,94kn 4.439,20 €/33.447,15kn
- Zhiyun Molus X100 Combo409,00 €/3.081,61kn 327,20 €/2.465,29kn
- NovoSony FDA-EP19 Eyepiece Cup16,50 €/124,32kn 13,20 €/99,46kn
- NovoVoigtlander Ultron 2,0/27 mm, X-Mount Objektiv, silver575,00 €/4.332,34kn 460,00 €/3.465,87kn
- NovoVoigtlander Ultron 2,0/27 mm, X-Mount Objektiv, black575,00 €/4.332,34kn 460,00 €/3.465,87kn
- NovoNikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S3.349,00 €/25.233,04kn 2.679,20 €/20.186,43kn
- NovoShimbol ZO600MS589,00 €/4.437,82kn 471,20 €/3.550,26kn
- NovoFUJIFILM XF8mmF3.5 R WR899,00 €/6.773,52kn 719,20 €/5.418,81kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 with XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ1.499,00 €/11.294,22kn 1.199,20 €/9.035,37kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 with XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS1.799,00 €/13.554,57kn 1.439,20 €/10.843,65kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 Body1.399,00 €/10.540,77kn 1.119,20 €/8.432,61kn