Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
EDIUS X Pro
Group editing including the sharing of content and projects
Project parameter change options
Enhanced workflow options utilizing the cloud
Intelligent handling of metadata for an optimized media management
EDIUS X marks the start into a new era of nonlinear editing. EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core engine along with a modular concept allowing even more performance for fully customizable workflows.
For about two decades EDIUS is well known for its stability, benchmark setting performance, and creative tools. EDIUS is being used across the industry from broadcast facilities and news agencies up to government institutions, corporate productions, independent film makers, video creators and video enthusiasts.
The new modular design enables Grass Valley to continuously update and enhance the EDIUS X feature set and workflow options. This will allow to meet upcoming customer demands and to incorporate new technologies and web services such as machine learning during the ongoing development. All EDIUS 10.x releases will be available free of charge during the expected lifecycle of about two years.
- Background Rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to interrupt your editing for a process to finish. This will make your workflow smooth, creative, and virtually unstoppable.
- Background Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You will never have to pause your work.
- GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed about all background activities and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
- VST Plug-In Support: EDIUS X broadens the support for VST-plugins. This includes the support for latency compensation along with a powerful WaveShell integration.
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode: EDIUS X allows you to easily attach a label, animation, or video clip to your tracked object.
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode: Have your picture automatically reframed with reference to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multi-camera shots.
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up the export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new Background Rendering options.
- GUI Color: EDIUS X comes with a refined GUI in a bit darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable, has a cool look and might also relieve your eyes.
- Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and a futureproof design. EDIUS X does therefore require Windows 10 and makes optimal use of advanced technology. This includes hardware acceleration provided by Intel QuickSync as well as a broad GPU support. The new modular design allows utilizing the potential of multi core CPUs more efficient than ever before.
- Optimized Audio Sync Performance: EDIUS X provides an even faster automatic audio sync function auto aligning as many clips as your projects requires for a smooth multi cam edit experience.
- Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs: EDIUS X supports the newest codecs and camera releases natively like no other NLE. No need to transcode, just edit!
- Ongoing Continuous Development: EDIUS X will continue to expand and grow its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS 10.x updates available for download free of charge throughout the entire lifecycle of EDIUS X.
Outlook EDIUS 10.x
With the upcoming EDIUS 10.x releases Grass Valley will continuously update and enhance EDIUS X with new functions and workflow options with every free update during its lifecycle of about two years.
As EDIUS X is a milestone and the first release of the newest generation, users can expect not only new functions but also extended and all new workflow options. Among many other enhancements the upcoming releases of EDIUS 10.x are planned to feature:
- Group editing including the sharing of content and projects
- Project parameter change options
- Enhanced workflow options utilizing the cloud
- Intelligent handling of metadata for an optimized media management
- Diagnostics and auto-bulk-optimization of audio & video clips
- Enhanced SDK and Rest-API for third-party developers allowing a perfect integration
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
CPU with AVX2 support: Intel 4th Gen or newer or equivalent AMD CPU*
8 GB RAM or more | for 4K projects 16 GB or more *
6 GB of hard disk space for installation, fast drive for video storage
1 GB VRAM or more | for 4K projects 2 GB or more *
Sound card with WDM driver support
Internet connection required for initial software license activation, thereafter once per month to maintain usage | Offline activation and usage possible for EDIUS X Workgroup
Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or later
Changes can be made at any time without notice.
English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese (traditional, simplified)
- Sandisk microSDXC Extreme 128GB + SD Adapter 160MB/s260,00 kn 208,00 kn
- Leofoto LS-224C+LH25 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball HeadNormalna cijena 1.725,00 kn Posebna cijena 1.552,50 kn 1.242,00 kn
- Viltrox VL-40T LED Light 3pcs kit with light stand and Carrying bag5.875,00 kn 4.700,00 kn
- Saramonic SR-BH60-B Wireless Gaming Earphones Black950,00 kn 760,00 kn
- -50%Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 with free Speed EditorNormalna cijena 4.900,00 kn Posebna cijena 2.450,00 kn 1.960,00 kn