Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Sennheiser e 908 Dby Sennheiser
Professional cardioid condenser gooseneck for superb definition. For wind instruments, congas, drums with free-floating suspension. Easily mounted/positioned. Intelligent preamp for cable. Phantom power. Level check.
- 1 x e 908 microphone
- 1 x microphone clamp
- 1 x MZA 900 P in-line-pramp (nur e 908 B und 908 D)
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
The e 908 D from Sennheiser is a miniature condenser instrument microphone, specifically optimized for use with drums and percussion. The cardioid capsule captures audio in vivid detail and clarity while exhibiting excellent rejection of off-axis noise and feedback. The e 908 D handles high sound pressure levels without peak distortion, enabling close proximity placement without noise.
The miniature capsule remains out of sight during performances and the flexible gooseneck allows for easy positioning. The mounting clamp features dampening materials to eliminate extraneous vibrations, impact and handling noise. The e 908 D features a locking miniature 1/8" connector for use with EW series belt-pack transmitters, however the MZA 900P cylindrical preamplifier is included and terminates to a standard 3-pin XLR connection, for direct connection to PA systems, consoles, etc.
- Wired or Wireless Operation
- The e 908 D features an 1/8" locking mini connection for EW series belt-pack transmitters, the included MZA 900P preamplifier features a 3-pin XLR connector for direct integration with consoles.
- MZA 900P Preamplifier
- The cylindrical preamplifier also supplies phantom power via an external source. The MZA 900P also features a belt-clip for easy mounting during performances.
- Low Frequency Roll Off
- Switchable low frequency roll-off filter is available on the MZA 900P. The roll-off eliminates noise and hum below 125 Hz.
- 12 dB Pad Switch
- The 12 dB Pad switch is also located on the MZA 900P. The Pad provides added headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing audio at excessive levels.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern provides an even frequency response and excellent directivity.
- Gooseneck Mount
- The capsule rests on a flexible gooseneck for easy microphone positioning.
- Clamp Dampening
- The sturdy clamp features dampening materials for reducing vibration and handling noise.
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||35 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||147 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||2000 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
|Length||7.60" / 193 mm|
|Diameter||1.85" / 47 mm|
|Weight||10.97 oz / 311 g
- -14%Nanlite Projection Attachment for Bowens Mount with 36°LensRegularna cijena 4.980,00 kn Posebni popust 4.300,00 kn 3.440,00 kn
- -16%Nanlite Projection Attachment for Bowens Mount with 19°LensRegularna cijena 5.220,00 kn Posebni popust 4.386,00 kn 3.508,80 kn