Tilta Tiltaing Z CAM E2C Kit C Blackby Tilta
- This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Z CAM E2C
- It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two Arri rosette mounting points and three cold shoe mounting points
(1) Tiltaing Full Camera Cage for Z CAM E2C
(1) Tiltaing Lightweight Quick Release Top Handle Type III
(1) Tiltaing SSD Drive Holder for T5
(1) 90 Degree USB-C Cable for Z CAM (20cm)
(1) Tiltaing ARCA Quick Release Plate
(1) Tiltaing Manfrotto Quick Release Plate
(1) Tiltaing Side Focus Handle Type II (F570 Battery)
(1) Nucleus Nano Run/Stop Cable for Z CAM
(1) 12V Micro DC Male to Z CAM S6/F6/E2C 2-Pin Power Cable
(1) 15mm Bottom Single Rod Holder
(1) Tiltaing 15mm LWS Baseplate Type II
(2) 15x200mm Aluminum Rod
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Z CAM E2C. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two Arri rosette mounting points and three cold shoe mounting points. The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Z CAM cage will help to fully build out your setup. It includes: the base Z CAM E2C cage, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, SSD Drive Holder for T5, a 90 degree USB-C cable for your SSD drive that comfortably conforms to the cage, a 15mm LWS baseplate for mounting accessories (as well as 15mm rods for the plate), a 15mm single rod mount that attaches directly to the cage, and finally the Tiltaing Side Focus Handle Type II (F570 Battery) along with the compatible Z CAM R/S cable for the Nucleus Nano and a DC power cable.
Materials: Aluminum-alloy, stainless steel