Sommer Cable Optical fiber SC-Octopus-G; 2 x 9/125 Âµm OS2; LSZH; yellowby Sommer Cable
Optical fiber SC-Octopus-G; 2 x 9/125 µm OS2; LSZH; orange.
or to be more precise, you will be able to reach the simple speed of light with our SC-Octopus-G LWL cable. The superfine single-mode/monomode fibre with 9/125 μm is ideal for greater running lengths, especially for permanent installation. Data rates of 50 Gbit/s can be transmitted here without the need for a repeater. The light coupling and fibre connection is more delicate than with the multimode fibre, which is why the multimode standard is more frequently used for mobile applications.
The Breakout LWL lines can be used for indoor floor applications and rack cabling.
- Digital signal transmission over long distances
- Compact, lightweight, robust and metal free
- Die-electrical glass fibre armouring (rodent protection)
- High-quality, fast connection for the transmission of digital signals
- Powerful data network installation in complex buildings (e.g. from office buildings to airport facilities)
- Indoor and outdoor transmissions with long transmission lengths
|Application area||Studio / Broadcast|
|Application area||Mobile outdoor / indoor|
|Weight per 1 m [g]||28|
|Core (fiber) [µm]||9|
|Cladding (fiber) [µm]||125|
|Temperature min. [°C]||-20|
|Temperature max. [°C]||60|
|Max. tensile force [kN]||0,4|
|Old article number||590-0721-02|
- NovoInsta360 3-prong to 1/4" adapter(For Ace Pro and ONE RS)6,00 €/45,21kn 4,80 €/36,17kn