Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Sony 128 GB SxS PRO+ D Memory Card
Sony 128GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card features a PCI ExpressCard 34 form factor that is designed for Sony's line of RAID storage units and professional camcorders.
- Sony 128GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card
The Sony 128GB SxS Pro+ D Series Memory Card features a PCI ExpressCard 34 form factor that is designed for Sony's line of RAID storage units and professional camcorders. This card comes with a storage capacity of 128GB, capable of holding photos and videos. It utilizes the 2nd-generation PCIe interface to deliver data quickly at speeds of up to 3.5 Gbps and writes at a rate of 2.8 Gbps. For 4K workflows, this SxS Pro+ D memory card has a minimum write speed of 1.3 Gbps that makes it well suited for use in production houses, newsrooms, and other professional video environments. In addition to the speeds, this card provides a set of safety features including data refreshing, data error correct, clip recreation in case of power loss, and wear-leveling data defect minimization.
- 2nd generation PCIe interface and controller for high-speed data transfer
- 3.5 Gbps (440 MB/s) maximum read speed
- 2.8 Gbps (350 MB/s) maximum write speed
- 1.3 Gbps (162.5 MB/s) minimum write speed
- Memory management utility application included
- Data refreshing
- Data error correct
- Supports EB Streaming between the card and Sony camcorders, enabling constant 2-way communication and insuring stable recording while avoiding speed degradation
- Wear-leveling data defect minimization
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 3.5 Gb/s Maximum
Write Speed 2.8 Gb/s Maximum
Write Speed 1.3 Gb/s Minimum
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 149°F/ -25 to 65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|RoHS Compliant||Not specified by manufacturer|