The Memory I 5.5" 4K HDMI Touchscreen Recorder/Monitor from Shimbol enables you to view up to DCI 4K25 input and capture 1080p60 video with an applied 3D LUT. This monitor features a 5.5" 1920 x 1080 touchscreen display, one HDMI 2.0 input, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for outputting embedded audio. Monitor features include 2000 cd/m² brightness, HDR and 3D LUTs, a luma waveform, vectorscope, zoom, focus peaking, and additional display functions.
The Memory I monitor enables you to view up to DCI 4K25 video and record 1080p60 video. This monitor supports live LUT applications with the ability to upload and adjust 3D LUTs.
- Connect to virtually any camcorder or cine-style camera via the HDMI input.
- Monitor embedded audio via the 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
The Memory I features built-in HDR compatibility, enabling you to view and capture nuanced footage with a wide dynamic range.
3D LUT Support
Load custom 3D LUTs via the microSD card slot.
Mount the Memory I using the bottom 1/4"-20 thread bottom or use the included shoe adapter.
Imaging functions include:
- Focus peaking, false color, exposure.
- Check fields, selectable markers, and RGB adjustments.
- Zoom, gamma curve selection, and more.
Power the Memory I using a Sony L-series type NPF970 battery or input DC power via the barrel port.