Sony ZV-1 II Digital Cameraby Sony
Developed and designed for carefree, effortless creation, the ZV-1 II from Sony delivers high-quality content in a compact body that handles with ease
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Sony ZV-1 II Digital Camera
Developed and designed for carefree, effortless creation, the ZV-1 II from Sony delivers high-quality content in a compact body that handles with ease.
The ZV-1 II's 18-50mm-equivalent f/1.8-4 wide-angle zoom lens has expanded the frame for content creators. Sleek and lightweight at nine ounces, the camera is ideal for one-handed shooting and also accommodates front-facing video for small groups. The upgraded autofocus features multiple face recognition, ensuring everyone is in focus. The new format also works well with narrow interiors or as a dynamic accent to everyday scenes.
Inside, the ZV-1 II has some familiar imaging attributes in the form of a 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS stacked CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor which contributes to impressively fast performance, ISO sensitivity from 125 to 12800 for video and stills, and large bokeh. The processor powers the Real-Time Eye AF and Real-Time Tracking features for quick and precise focusing and subject tracking, along with an Active Mode image stabilization to steady footage and reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother takes.
The side flip-out 3" touchscreen makes front-facing composition and operation a breeze by putting manual and automatic controls at your fingertips. The camera features a suite of automatic touch specialty functions such as Touch AE, Touch Tracking, Touch Focus, and Touch Shutter. The ZV-1 II also features Product Showcase Setting, Background Defocus function, Soft Skin Effect, and Face Priority Auto-Exposure.
Elevated content is easier to produce with the camera's Cinematic Vlog setting, Slow & Quick shoot mode, and its intelligent built-in microphone. The Cinematic Vlog setting triggers a fixed 2.35:1 aspect ratio and 24 fps frame rate while offering a selection of "Looks" and "Moods" to refine the image aesthetic. Slow & Quick mode allows you to apply frame rate adjustments in camera , up to 5x slower and 60x faster, from a single, simple screen. The built-in, three-capsule microphone is multidirectional and, when used in auto mode, uses the camera's face- and object-recognition software to select the best direction for the microphone. A 3.5mm microphone jack and a multi-interface shoe allow compatibility with external microphones, and the camera comes with a windscreen to ensure clear sound when you're shooting outdoors.
Extended, UHD 4K video recording at 30p is supported and a USB-C port can be used to record while charging or in conjunction with an external recorder or monitor if desired. Footage is also benefitted by Sony's S-Log3/2 and HLG picture profiles that match up with their professional cine cameras for refined color, dynamic range, and detail when recording.
Content Creator and Vlogging Features
- The rear LCD touchscreen features a side flip-out design ideal for filming yourself or taking selfies in a natural and intuitive manner.
- A multidirectional three-capsule microphone orients the microphone toward computer-recognized faces and objects when in auto mode. Also, a dedicated wind screen for the built-in mic is included to help achieve cleaner audio when working outdoors.
- The camera supports live streaming and webcam use by simply connecting the camera to a computer via USB-C, allowing the ZV-1's video and audio capabilities to be used for live social media and video conferencing. UVC and UAC standards are supported for improved picture and sound quality during streaming.
- Both a 3.5mm microphone port and a Multi Interface Shoe offer greater accessory compatibility.
- The compact and lightweight body design is complemented by an easy-to-hold, right-hand grip that makes one-handed operation more comfortable and efficient. There is also a large REC button for quick recognition.
- Front tally lamp serves as a visual indicator for when recording is occurring.
- The Product Showcase setting is ideal for vlogging, product displays, and for quick and smooth focus transitions between a subject's face and an object placed in front of the lens.
- A Bokeh Switch lets you immediately switch to the maximum aperture setting (f/1.8-4), using a custom button function, for isolating your subject using shallow depth of field and bokeh. A built-in, 3-stop ND filter benefits using this mode in bright lighting conditions by controlling overexposure.
- Face-Priority AE detects the subject's face and adjusts the exposure to ensure the face is depicted in the ideal brightness, even if walking from a bright place into shade. The AE technology also suppresses abrupt changes in exposure if the subject quickly turns away from the frame to eliminate unexpected blown-out or extremely dark shots.
- Refined color science helps to optimize skin tones for any subject, in both still and video modes, in order to achieve a healthy and natural look that is inclusive of different ages, genders, and ethnicities.
- The Soft Skin Effect can be used to soften and smooth wrinkles or blemishes on a subject's face to create a natural, smooth complexion. The default setting is Mid and can be adjusted to Off, Low, or High.
- For longer takes, extended continuous video recording is available when setting the Auto Power OFF Temp. function to High.
- An advanced image stabilization mode ensures steady video while moving, even when handheld shooting while walking. This mode combines optical and electronic stabilization methods for more effective results—when recording HD video with Active mode, camera shake is reduced by up to 11 times more than with standard SteadyShot; when recording 4K video with Active mode, camera shake is reduced by up to 8 times more than with standard SteadyShot.
20.1MP 1" Exmor RS CMOS Sensor & BIONZ X Image Processor
Utilizing an advanced stacked structure with an integrated DRAM chip, the 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS CMOS sensor is able to deliver outstanding image quality from ISO 120-12800 with incredibly fast performance. This sensor stacks the pixel area, a high-speed signal processing circuit, and memory in order to increase data throughput and deliver features such as Real Time Tracking, Real Time Eye AF, Touch AE, UHD 4K video, and more. This 1" sensor also has 315 phase-detection AF points and 425 contrast detection areas for faster, more precise focusing.
This sensor is paired with a revised BIONZ X image processor which dramatically improves the speed and throughput of the entire imaging system, enabling blackout-free continuous shooting at up to 24 fps with continuous AF/AE calculations being performed.
|Sensor Resolution||Effective: 20.1 Megapixel|
|Image Sensor||1"-Type Stacked CMOS|
|Maximum Aperture||f/1.8 to 4|
|Focus Range||2" to / 5 cm to (Wide)|
|5.9" to / 15 cm to (Telephoto)|
|125 to 12,800|
|125 to 12,800|
|Metering Method||Artificial Intelligence AE|
|Exposure Modes||Auto, Manual|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 24 fps|
- NovoSmallRig Cage Kit for Nikon Z8 3941157,50 €/1.186,68kn 126,00 €/949,35kn
- NovoGodox SL-60W LED Light S-type Battery179,25 €/1.350,56kn 143,40 €/1.080,45kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR XL 8K S35 ( 1 year after Camera Brain Purchase)4.312,50 €/32.492,53kn 3.450,00 €/25.994,02kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR XL 8K S353.450,00 €/25.994,03kn 2.760,00 €/20.795,22kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR 8K S35 ( 1 year after Camera Brain Purchase)2.812,50 €/21.190,78kn 2.250,00 €/16.952,62kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR 8K S352.250,00 €/16.952,63kn 1.800,00 €/13.562,10kn
- NovoGodox V860IIIF (Fuji TTL)285,50 €/2.151,10kn 228,40 €/1.720,88kn
- Insta360 Third-Person Backpack Mount80,00 €/602,76kn 64,00 €/482,21kn
- NovoViltrox AF 28/1.8 FE (E-mount)599,00 €/4.513,17kn 479,20 €/3.610,53kn
- NovoDJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo (DJI RC Motion 2)939,00 €/7.074,90kn 751,20 €/5.659,92kn
- NovoCanon EOS R50 18-45 Content creator kit1.050,00 €/7.911,23kn 840,00 €/6.328,98kn
- NovoCanon RF 28mm f2.8 STM377,00 €/2.840,51kn 301,60 €/2.272,41kn
- NovoCanon EOS R100 18-45 + 55-210975,00 €/7.346,14kn 780,00 €/5.876,91kn
- NovoCanon EOS R100 18-45733,00 €/5.522,79kn 586,40 €/4.418,23kn
- NovoTilta Full Camera Cage for Panasonic S5 II / S5 II X85,00 €/640,43kn 68,00 €/512,35kn
- NovoTilta Modular 15mmLWS Baseplate Type I Black127,50 €/960,65kn 102,00 €/768,52kn
- SmallRig Cage Kit for Sony FX6 4124165,50 €/1.246,96kn 132,40 €/997,57kn
- SmallRig Shoulder Rig Kit for Sony FX6 4125894,25 €/6.737,73kn 715,40 €/5.390,18kn