Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Sound Devices MIXPRE-6 II
- For Location Recording, Filmmaking & VR
- 32-Bit Recording / 142 dB Dynamic Range
- Record up to 192 kHz
- 4 x High-Gain, Low-Noise Mic Preamps
Sound Devices MixPre-6 II 6-Channel / 8-Track Multitrack 32-Bit Field Recorder
Sound Devices MX-4AA Battery Sled for MixPre-3 and MixPre-6
Sound Devices MX-Charge AC Power Supply for MixPre-3 and MixPre-6
Limited 1-Year Warranty with 1-Year Extension upon Registration
Not in the Box
Batteries & Power (Not Included)
For independent filmmakers, field recordists, and Ambisonic enthusiasts who need pristine audio capture of up to four microphones, the Sound Devices MixPre-6 II multitrack field recorder is an ideal tool. Record up to six tracks of external sources (four channels via XLR-1/4" combo jacks and two channels via a 3.5mm mini jack) plus a stereo mix at up to 32-bit / 192 kHz while monitoring your audio headphones.
The MixPre-6 II offers many upgrades over its predecessor. Chief among these features is the ability to record at 32-bit floating point. This makes it nearly impossible for you to clip (distort) audio on the way in. Whether you're recording hot or making use of the unit's astounding 142 dB dynamic range, you'll only be handicapped by the quality of your microphone.
Other improvements include the ability to auto-copy recorded tracks to USB thumb drives, making file transfers a breeze. Lovers of sync will revel in a handy new feature: a full-fledged, built-in timecode generator, accurate to better than 0.2 ppm (0.5 frames in 24 hours). Even when powered off, the MixPre-6 II maintains accurate timecode for up to four hours.
All of this is available in a six-channel package that can be powered from wall chargers, computers, AA batteries, or Sony L-series batteries. Whether you use the device in an advanced or basic capacity, the MixPre-6 II will suit any intimate, field-based production.
Like the original unit, the MixPre-6 II offers class-A Kashmir mic preamps. All inputs are fully RF-filtered to keep interference out.
Audio Interface Functionality
When connected to a Mac or Windows computer, the MixPre-6 II can serve as an 8-input / 4-output USB audio interface for your favorite audio recording software. The unit will record six tracks in isolation and provide a stereo mix of all six channels to boot.
USB Audio Input
Stream up to four tracks into the unit over USB, using the MixPre-6 II as a recorder from your host device. If you're a musician, you can utilize this feature to record a stereo mix from your host DAW as a backing track for further standalone recording.
A Cornucopia of Connections
For inputs, you'll find four XLR-1/4" combo jacks and a 3.5mm auxiliary input. Audio output connections are handled over 3.5mm jacks. Timecode I/O is made possible via 3.5mm connections, though you also have the option of HDMI for inputting timecode.
Adjust on the Fly
Adjust the limiters, change the bit-depth, shift panning, delay, and polarity in the stereo mix, and filter out extraneous bass rumble with low-cut filters. Whether you record to an SD card or to your computer over USB, the MixPre-6 II can be customized to your needs.
Built-In Timecode Generator & Bluetooth Control
Thanks to the device's timecode generator, you can even trigger recording from the camera. With built-in Bluetooth, you can control the unit over the Wingman app, available from Sound Devices. This app displays high-resolution meters, current timecode, transport buttons, and more.
Upon installation of the free Ambisonics plug-in (from the Sound Devices Plug-In Store), field recordists, game developers, and VR content creators will appreciate the support for simultaneous multiformat recording (AmbiX, FuMa, LR Stereo, and LR Binaural), real-time binaural/stereo monitoring, and A- to B-Format conversion.
Transport and Mounting Options
The MixPre-6 II is rugged, lightweight, and relatively compact, so you can throw it in a bag or mount it to a tripod or camera.
Key Features at a Glance
- Kashmir microphone preamps with 48V phantom power
- Internal timecode generator
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Bit depths up to 32-bit float
- Adjustable limiters
- SD card recording and reading
- Backup to USB drive
- 10 seconds of pre-roll at 48 kHz
- USB control surface support
- Customize with plugins
- Add low cut, high pass, delay, polarity invert, and panning
- Simultaneous recording, mixing, and USB audio streaming
- Trigger record via timecode or HDMI timecode
- Bluetooth for wireless control via Wingman app
- Basic, Advanced, and custom modes
- High-fidelity headphone amplifier
- 10Hz to 80kHz +/- 0.5dB re 1kHz @ 192kHz sample rate
THD + Noise
- 0.005% max (@1kHz, 22-22kHz BW, gain=20dB, -10dBu in)
- 32 bit precision; 142 dB dynamic range min (A-weighted, gain=10dB, fader=0dB)
Equivalent Input Noise
- -130dBV (-128dBu) max (A-weighting, gain=76dB, 150 ohm source impedance)
- Mic: XLR active-balanced; 4k input
- Line: XLR active-balanced; 4k input
- Aux/Mic in: 3.5mm TRS, 2-channel unbalanced; 100k input
- Line: ¼-inch TRS active-balanced; 4k input
- USB Audio: 4 channels
- All inputs fully RF-filtered and overload protected.
- Mic input: +6dB to +76dB
- Line input: -20dB to +30dB
- Fader: -inf to +20dB
- Headphone: -inf to +20dB
- Total, Mic-to-recording (max): +96dB
- Aux In (Mic): Gain = +10dB to +40dB
- Aux In (Line): Gain = -10dB to +20dB
- Total Aux Gain including Fader (Mic-to-recording): +60dB
Maximum Input Level
- Mic XLR: +14dBu (limiters on or off)
- Line XLR: +28dBu (limiters on or off)
- Aux In (Mic): -10dBu
- Aux In (Line): +10dBu
Low Cut Filters
- 40Hz to 160Hz (adjustable), 18 dB/oct. First stage analog, subsequent stages digital.
- Mic XLRs: 48V via 6.8k resistors, 10mA each
- Mic 3.5mm: 3V @ 3k source
- Limiter at all gain stages, range > 40dB. First stage analog, subsequent stages digital. Adjustable Threshold, Ratio, and Release.
DAC feeding Stereo Out, Headphone Out
- 32 bit precision; 115dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- 3.5mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 500 ohm output, +7.8dBu max output level
- 3.5mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 300mW + 300mW, for use with any impedance headphones
- Audio Interface (USB-C): 8-in/4-out; 44.1 to 96 kHz; 16/24-bit; Class-compliant USB 2.0 high speed or ASIO® (supplied via download)
- Mass Storage (USB-C): USB 2.0 high speed
- Keyboard (USB-A): Text entry and control
- Thumbdrive (USB-A): Manual or auto-copy to drive
- Midi Control Surface (USB-A)
Maximum Record Tracks
- 8 Tracks: Stereo mix + 6 ISOs
- 44.1 kHz
- 47.952 kHz
- 48 kHz
- 48.048 kHz
- 96 kHz
- 192 kHz
- 32 Float
- Type: SD, SDXC, SDHC Card (USB thumbdrive, copy only)
- Max Storage Size: 512 GB (SDXC)
- Card format: exFAT
- Polyphonic WAV
- Free Run
- Time of Day (file stamped w/current ToD)
- Rec Run
- Ext LTC (file stamped w/incoming LTC on 3.5mm Aux In)
- Camera TC (file stamped w/incoming TC from cameras that output TC)
Timecode Frame Rates
- Auto-detects (fps): 23.98 (same as 23.976)
3.5 mm Aux In
- Timecode Input
- Timecode: 20k ohm impedance, 0.3 V - 3.0 V p-p (–17 dBu - +3 dBu)
3.5 mm Stereo Out
- Timecode Output
- Timecode: 1k ohm impedance, 3.0V p-p (+12 dBu)
- TC Reader via HDMI
- 0.2 ppm (0.5 frames per 24 hours)
- Bluetooth LE: Wireless control using Wingman app
- HDMI (micro): Auto-record start/stop trigger from cameras that output record flag over HDMI
- Timecode: Auto-record start/stop trigger via Aux In timecode
- 320x256; 1.6-inch, color, sunlight-viewable IPS LCD
- AA Batteries: 4x AA sled (included); 8x AA sled (optional accessory). NiMH recommended
- From computer: Bus-powered via USB-C port; optional MX-USBY cable, connects one USB-C to two USB-A ports
- AC Adapter: MX-PSU (included) Power supply wall adapter w/ USB-C connector; 15W; has 4 adapter plugs for US, UK, AU & Europe
- L-Mount: Optional sled for 2x (hot-swappable) Sony L-type Li-ion batteries
- Operating: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 90% relative humidity; (non-condensing)
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 36mm x 166 mm x 118 mm (H x W x D); 1.40” x 6.53” x 4.65”
- Weight: .56 kg; 19.9 oz. (unpackaged, without batteries)