FUJIFILM X-S20 with XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZby Fujifilm
With power above its weight class, the black FUJIFILM X-S20 Mirrorless Camera is combined with the with 15-45mm Lens lens to give photographers and content creators outstanding results from an intuitive and versatile sensor-body combination.
- FUJIFILM X-S20 Body
- FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
- FUJIFILM 52mm Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM Rear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
FUJIFILM X-S20 Body
A comprehensive everyday companion, the X-S20 from FUJIFILM brings power above its weight class to give photographers and content creators outstanding results on epic journeys and in intimate moments. For the first time in an X-S-series model, the 26.1-megapixel X Trans CMOS 4 sensor is paired with the X-Processor 5 imaging engine, resulting in high-speed image and video processing, improved autofocus speed and accuracy, FUJIFILM's acclaimed color science, and five-axis in-body image stabilization up to seven stops. The X-S20 excels at video and features a Vlog mode enabling professional-quality footage with easy touchscreen settings adjustments while recording. The Product Priority and Background Defocus modes tailor the camera's autofocus function for optimal content production. Two 3.5mm jacks, one each for an external microphone and headphones, allow next-level audio to accompany the camera's eye-popping imagery. Streaming in 6k, 4K, and Full HD unlocks high-quality broadcasting, while the micro-HDMI output supports recording raw video on external devices.
The X-S20 also sports an intuitive design with a sleek approach to seamless handling and shooting efficiency. The camera features larger dials and more pronounced buttons. The X-S20 also features a bright 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and rear 3.0" 1.84m-dot touchscreen LCD, which uses a vari-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. The camera has a USB-C connector for tethering and other digital interfacing, and it supports both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connections. The proprietary FUJIFILM XApp can be used to view and transfer images, see the camera's Live View, and operate the camera remotely. The rechargeable lithium-ion NP-W235 battery delivers longer shooting times, aided in part by the processor's higher efficiency.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 5
The X-S20 combines the versatile and proven APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with the X-Processor 5, allowing the camera to render its smooth tones and colors at a higher speed for a longer time. The improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800, are further improved by the in-body image stabilization. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing. The continuous shooting's faster performance tops out at 30 fps with the electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop and full-resolution 8 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter.
6K, 4K, and Full HD Video Recording
The X-S20 also offers a versatile array of video capabilities, including internal 6K recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the X-Processor 5 enables fast read speeds when recording video and helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects. Also, a micro-HDMI port enables 12-bit 4:2:2 recording to an optional external recorder for improved quality and the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack for more advanced audio recording and another 3.5mm headphone jack for audio monitoring.
User-Friendly Video Modes
The X-S20 offers a range of shooting modes tailored to different needs. The new Vlog mode, etched into the camera's mode dial, allows for easy adjustment of camera settings using the touchscreen while recording videos. In Product Priority mode, the focus naturally transitions from your face to the subject in front of you, making it ideal for product videos or unboxing content. Additionally, the Background Defocus mode allows you to effortlessly blur out the background, achieving that cinematic look with a simple touch.
Powered by the X-Processor 5 and Deep-Learning AI Technology, its subject-detection AF tracks and detects human faces and eyes, along with a wide range of subjects, from animals and birds to cars, motorcycles, and even drones. The X-S20 also incorporates an improved auto-focus prediction algorithm, ensuring stable focusing even when capturing continuously moving subjects. This improvement is particularly noticeable in Zone AF and low-contrast situations, and to ensure you never miss a crucial moment, the camera's AUTO mode combines the autofocus with subject detection to keep everything sharp. This allows photographers to focus on composition and creativity, confident that the X-S20 will deliver precise focus every time.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device using the FUJIFILM XAPP or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 750 frames per charge.
Film Simulation Modes
Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-S20 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ
Sporting a sleek profile and a versatile focal length range, the black XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ from FUJIFILM is a 23-69mm-equivalent zoom characterized by its compact, retractable design. The first power zoom lens in the X-series lineup, this lens allows for electronic zoom control for smooth focal length adjustments. It also features an optical image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by three stops for sharper handheld images. Complementing the handling assets, the optical design incorporates both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, to improve sharpness and clarity, and has a Super EBC coating that suppresses flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Standard zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 23-69mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Power zoom design allows for easy switching between focal lengths and two separate speeds can be selected depending on how the zoom ring is rotated. When recording video, the zoom will move at a constant speed in order to produce a smoother, more pleasing motion.
- Using the power zoom capability, the lens also features a retractable design for a more compact form factor when not in use. Additionally, when the camera is turned on, the lens will automatically extend into position for shooting.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Sensor Resolution||Effective: 26.1 Megapixel|
|Image Sensor||23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|Built-In ND Filter||None|
|Capture Type||Stills & Video|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter|
|1/4000 to 900 Seconds in Manual Mode|
|1/4000 to 9000 Seconds in Shutter Priority Mode|
|1/4000 to 30 Seconds in Program Mode|
|1/4000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode|
|to 60 Minutes in Bulb Mode|
|1/32000 to 900 Seconds in Manual Mode|
|1/32000 to 900 Seconds in Shutter Priority Mode|
|1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Program Mode|
|1/32000 to 30 Seconds in Aperture Priority Mode|
|Fixed 1 Second in Bulb Mode|
|160 to 12,800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51,200)|
|125 to 12,800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 25,600)|
|Metering Method||Average, Center-Weighted Average, Multi, Spot, TTL 256-Zones|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||2500 to 10,000K|
|Presets: Auto, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Continuous Shooting||Electronic Shutter|
|Up to 20 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 256 Frames (JPEG) / 28 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 10 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 341 Frames (JPEG) / 32 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for up to 35 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 30 fps at 20.9 MP for up to 407 Frames (JPEG) / 28 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 20 fps at 20.9 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 30 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 10 fps at 20.9 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 40 Frames (Raw)|
|Up to 8 fps at 26.1 MP for Unlimited Frames (JPEG) / 35 Frames (Raw)|
|Still Image Capture|
|6240 x 4160|
|4416 x 2944|
|3120 x 2080|
|6240 x 3512|
|4416 x 2488|
|3120 x 1760|
|4160 x 4160|
|2944 x 2944|
|2080 x 2080|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Image File Format||HEIF, JPEG, Raw, TIFF|
|Internal Recording Modes||H.264 ALL-Intra/H.264 Long GOP/H.265/H.265 Long GOP/MOV/MP4/MPEG-4 AVC 4:2:2/4:2:0 8/10-Bit|
|6240 x 4160 at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97 fps [50 to 360 Mb/s]|
|DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps [50 to 360 Mb/s]|
|2048 x 1080 at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120/200/240 fps [50 to 360 Mb/s]|
|1920 x 1080 at 23.98/24.00/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120/200/240 fps [360 Mb/s]|
|External Recording Modes||Raw/ProResRAW 12-Bit via HDMI|
|6240 x 4160 up to 29.97 fps|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Audio Recording||MOV: 2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio|
|MP4: AAC Audio|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I) [2 TB Maximum]|
|Video I/O||1 x Micro-HDMI Output|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input|
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Headphone Output|
|Other I/O||1 x USB-C Control/Monitor/Tether|
|Wireless||2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Mobile App Compatible|
|App Name: FUJIFILM XApp|
|Functionality: Access Stored Files, Adjust Settings, Firmware Update, Remote Control, View Live Feed|
|Global Positioning (GPS, GLONASS, etc.)||None|
|Resolution||3 x 2 (1,840,000 Dot)|
|Display Type||180° Tilting LCD|
|Type||Built-In Electronic (OLED)|
|Eye Point||17.5 mm|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF|
|Autofocus Points||Contrast Detection, Phase Detection: 117|
|Guide Number||16.4' / 5 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/180 Second|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe, Proprietary|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Battery Type||1 x NP-W235 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||None|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5 x 3.4 x 2.6" / 127.7 x 85.1 x 65.4 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 491 g (With Battery, Recording Media)|
|0.9 lb / 410 g (Body Only)|
|FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm F/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens Specs|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 23 to 69mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Lens Format Coverage||APS-C|
|Angle of View||86.9° to 35°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.12" / 13 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.46 x 1.74" / 62.6 x 44.2 mm|
|Weight||4.76 oz / 135 g|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.6 x 4.45 x 4"|
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate Kit for FUJIFILM GFX 4305111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Dedicated L Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX100 II with VG-GFX100ll Battery Gri110,00 €/828,80kn 88,00 €/663,04kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate Kit for Nikon Specific Z S111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for EOS R Series 430097,50 €/734,61kn 78,00 €/587,69kn
- NovoSmallRig Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7C II / Alpha 7CR 44276,25 €/574,51kn 61,00 €/459,60kn
- NovoSmallRig Bottom Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7C II / Alpha 7CR 443842,50 €/320,22kn 34,00 €/256,17kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for Sony A1 / A7 / A9 4244111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Cage Kit for Sony Alpha 7 C II / Alpha 7 CR 442283,75 €/631,01kn 67,00 €/504,81kn
- NovoSony ECM-GZ1M Zoom Microphone for Cameras with Multi-Interface Shoe98,75 €/744,03kn 79,00 €/595,23kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango Bundle 18-90mm /65-280mm T2.9-4 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter20.623,75 €/155.389,64kn 16.499,00 €/124.311,72kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango 65-280mm T2.9-4 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter12.623,75 €/95.113,64kn 10.099,00 €/76.090,92kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango 18-90mm T2.9 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter9.873,75 €/74.393,77kn 7.899,00 €/59.515,02kn