Neumann KM 183 mtby Neumann
Neumann KM 183 MT Microphone (Matte Black)
- Neumann KM 183 MT Microphone (Matte Black)
- WNS100 Windscreen 45mm (Black)
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The matte black KM 183 MT Microphone from Neumann is an omnidirectional, pressure condenser microphone intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The KM 180 series microphones feature an output stage based on the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and balanced output result in high output gain with a very low noise floor and no coloration to the output signal.
The KM 183 is powered via +48V phantom power. Its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 183's omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area and is suitable for X,Y (with cardioid mic and baffle plate) stereo miking, ambiance miking or spot miking instruments such as piano, wind instruments organ and choir. The KM 183 handles sound pressure levels up to 140 dB allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern offers a generous pick up area, suitable for room ambiance capture as well as spot miking on piano, organ, wind instruments and choir.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
- The KM 183 features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high gain output signal without any coloration.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
- +48 Volt Phantom Power
- The KM 183 is powered by +48V phantom power, and its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 183 handles sound pressure levels up to 140 dB, allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||69 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||25 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||12 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.21" / 107 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.82 oz / 80 g|
- NovoNanlux Evoke 2400B Spot Light w/ Flight Case & 45 degrees Reflector w/ soft bag8.400,00 €/63.289,80kn 6.720,00 €/50.631,84kn
- NovoInsta360 3-prong to 1/4" adapter(For Ace Pro and ONE RS)6,00 €/45,21kn 4,80 €/36,17kn