Neumann TLM 103 mt studio setby Neumann
Large diaphragm cardioid microphone Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule, Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A, Transformerless circuitry
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- 1 x Neumann TLM 103 mt studio set
The TLM 103* is the ideal large diaphragm microphone for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality on a limited budget.
By utilizing the tried and true transformerless circuit found in numerous Neumann microphones, the TLM 103 features yet unattained low self-noise and the highest sound pressure level transmission. The capsule, derived from that used in the U 87, has a cardioid pattern, is acoustically well-balanced and provides extraordinary attenuation of signals from the rear.
The TLM 103 is available in satin nickel and matte black. Delivery includes an SG 1 metal swivel mount and a wooden jeweler’s box.
Due to the universal cardioid pattern, straightforward handling, extremely low self-noise level, and finally, the price, the TLM 103 is predestined for all demanding applications from home recording to professional broadcasting and commercial recording studios.
The TLM 103 is addressed from the front, marked with the red Neumann logo on the microphone body. The K 103 large diaphragm capsule is based on the K 87, well known from the U 67 / U 87 microphones.The capsule has a flat frequency response up to about 5 kHz, and above that, a wide flat 4 dB presence boost.
The large wire mesh headgrille protects the capsule from plosive sounds and effectively prevents pop noises. These characteristics are achieved without resorting to corrective resonance effects.
Therefore, the microphone maintains an excellent impulse response and reproduces the finest details of music and speech without coloration.
The TLM 103 is equipped with a large diaphragm capsule with cardioid pattern. By focusing on this pattern – used in most recording situations – the attenuation of unwanted rear sound has been optimized. Off-axis sounds are rendered naturally while isolation is increased. This also leads to a high feedback suppression when the microphone is used in live situations or where loudspeaker playback is a factor.
With just 7 dB-A / 17.5 dB CCIR the self-noise level of the TLM 103 is so reduced that even the smallest signals are reproduced basically noise-free. It is capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138 dB without distortion.
The letters TLM stand for “transformerless microphone”. With TLM technology the usual output transformer is replaced by an electronic circuit. As with traditional transformers, it ensures good common mode rejection, and prevents RF interference that may influence the balanced audio signal.
The entire internal construction is elastically mounted to attenuate any structure borne noise that could interfere with the TLM 103’s operation. Furthermore the capsule is set on an elastic mount. The frequency range reaches below 20 Hz and thus even very low bass signals are reproduced without coloration
Due to this low frequency extension, the TLM 103 is more sensitive to structure borne interference and wind noise. For such cases, the elastic suspension EA 1 and the windscreen WS 87 are available as accessories. For close vocal use, the PS 15 or PS 20 a pop screens are recommended.
|Acoustical operating principle||Pressure gradient transducer|
|Frequency range||20 Hz … 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm||23 mV/Pa|
|Rated impedance||50 ohms|
|Rated load impedance||1 kohms|
|Equivalent noise level, CCIR1)||17.5 dB|
|Equivalent noise level, A-weighted1)||7 dB-A|
|Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR1) (rel. 94 dB SPL)||76.5 dB|
|Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted1) (rel. 94 dB SPL)||87 dB|
|Maximum SPL for THD < 0.5%2)||138 dB (cardioid)|
|Maximum output voltage||13 dBu|
|Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938)||48 V ± 4 V|
|Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938)||3 mA|
|Matching connectors||XLR 3F|
|Weight||approx. 450 g|
- NovoSmallRig Cage Kit for Nikon Z8 3941157,50 €/1.186,68kn 126,00 €/949,35kn
- NovoGodox SL-60W LED Light S-type Battery179,25 €/1.350,56kn 143,40 €/1.080,45kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR XL 8K S35 ( 1 year after Camera Brain Purchase)4.312,50 €/32.492,53kn 3.450,00 €/25.994,02kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR XL 8K S353.450,00 €/25.994,03kn 2.760,00 €/20.795,22kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR 8K S35 ( 1 year after Camera Brain Purchase)2.812,50 €/21.190,78kn 2.250,00 €/16.952,62kn
- NovoRED Extended Warranty - V-RAPTOR 8K S352.250,00 €/16.952,63kn 1.800,00 €/13.562,10kn
- NovoGodox V860IIIF (Fuji TTL)285,50 €/2.151,10kn 228,40 €/1.720,88kn
- Insta360 Third-Person Backpack Mount80,00 €/602,76kn 64,00 €/482,21kn
- NovoViltrox AF 28/1.8 FE (E-mount)599,00 €/4.513,17kn 479,20 €/3.610,53kn
- NovoDJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo (DJI RC Motion 2)939,00 €/7.074,90kn 751,20 €/5.659,92kn
- NovoCanon EOS R50 18-45 Content creator kit1.050,00 €/7.911,23kn 840,00 €/6.328,98kn
- NovoCanon RF 28mm f2.8 STM377,00 €/2.840,51kn 301,60 €/2.272,41kn
- NovoCanon EOS R100 18-45 + 55-210975,00 €/7.346,14kn 780,00 €/5.876,91kn
- NovoCanon EOS R100 18-45733,00 €/5.522,79kn 586,40 €/4.418,23kn
- NovoTilta Full Camera Cage for Panasonic S5 II / S5 II X85,00 €/640,43kn 68,00 €/512,35kn
- NovoTilta Modular 15mmLWS Baseplate Type I Black127,50 €/960,65kn 102,00 €/768,52kn
- SmallRig Cage Kit for Sony FX6 4124165,50 €/1.246,96kn 132,40 €/997,57kn
- SmallRig Shoulder Rig Kit for Sony FX6 4125894,25 €/6.737,73kn 715,40 €/5.390,18kn