Blackmagic Design Teranex Expressby Blackmagic Design
Teranex Express from Blackmagic Design is a real-time SD, HD, and Ultra HD broadcast up/down converter. This lets you convert your SD and HD footage to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) for presentations on large high-resolution displays, or convert your Ultra HD footage for displaying on HD monitors.
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Blackmagic Design Teranex Express
The Teranex Express from Blackmagic Design is a real-time SD, HD, and Ultra HD broadcast up/down converter. This lets you convert your SD and HD footage to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) for presentations on large high-resolution displays, or convert your Ultra HD footage for displaying on HD monitors.
With advanced processing technology developed and patented by Teranex, you get full 10-bit processing with high-quality de-interlace and Ultra HD scaling algorithms. You can also use the Teranex Express to synchronize non genlock external feeds or cameras into switchers for live production. Conversions retain timecode, include closed caption data, and maintain audio sync so your video is ready for real-time editing or broadcast.
The Teranex Express features two SDI input connectors -- one 12G and one 6G -- and matching output connectors, which support 12G-SDI and a Dual Link 6G-SDI signals. The in/out connections also support SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals, for compatibility with your existing SDI equipment. Loop outputs for each input and a genlock input are provided, as well as an industry standard socket so you can install an optional optical fiber module to run video up to 28 miles over fiber optic cable.
Using the same familiar control panel as the Teranex 2D and 3D, the Teranex Express puts all the controls you need at your fingertips. The built-in LCD monitor lets you navigate menus and see source format and frame rate with live video, so you don't need an external monitor for operation. The Teranex Express also features a machined metal front panel, compact 1RU size, and a built-in international power supply.
12G-SDI and Dual-Link 6G
- 12G-SDI provides 12 Gb/s of throughout, which is about 8 times faster than HD-SDI. The increased bandwidth lets you output Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) over a single cable and support Ultra HD 60p as well as other new formats as they become available. The 12G-SDI input/output connectors, along with the 6G-SDI input/output connectors (used for Dual Link signals), are also compatible with SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals.
10-Bit Image Processing
- With high-precision 10-bit image processing, you get four times the amount of colors than 8-bit, yielding smoother gradations and reducing color banding or other unwanted artifacts.
Control Panel with On Screen Menus
- The Teranex Express features a logically designed front panel with back-illuminated buttons and an integrated LCD screen. You can use the soft buttons alongside the LCD screen and the control knob to fine tune settings and make precise adjustments with confidence during live broadcasts.
- Using proprietary and patented PixelMotion deinterlacing algorithms, the Teranex Express creates progressive frames for conversion by adjusting the aperture on a pixel by pixel basis. This means you get improved image quality because the vertical resolution is maintained. PixelMotion deinterlacing preserves source detail and, when combined with multi-direction diagonal filters, helps eliminate jagged edges on conversion, yielding well-defined edges and sharp images.
- With all new real-time optical quality scaling algorithms that simulate an optical zoom, you get images with high detail and clarity. When converting between SD, HD, and Ultra HD resolution, sub-pixel processing and multi-directional diagonal filters to produce clean looking images.
Proc Amp Controls
- A complete set of Pro Amp controls let you adjust luminace gain, black level, chroma saturation, chroma hue, R-Y/B-Y color difference values, and sharpness of source feeds and make correction in real time during conveersions.
Audio, Timecode and Subtitles
- Video includes a lot more than images, and Teranex also supports conversion of up to 16 audio channels plus timecode and closed caption VANC data. This means timecode matches during conversion to the 0 frames, and subtitles are retained. The Teranex Express is also compatible with Dolby encoded audio, letting it be passed to the output without having to decode or re-encoded during up an down conversions.
Optional Optical Fiber Module
- the Teranex Express can carry video signals up to 28 miles over fiber optic cables using the optional Optical Fiber Module.
- Active Format Distribution (AFD) and Widescreen Signaling (WSS) are a standard set of codes that carry information about a video signal's aspect ratio and active picture characteristics. Ternanew Express preserves AFD and WSS information during the conversion process, so that means your screen will automatically select the correct aspect ratio for video playback.
Apects Ratio Conversions
- The Teranex Express supports a wide range of fixed aspect ratios as well as color fill, letting you conver between 4:3, 16:9, and more.
- Now mandatory in many countries for broadcast distribution, captions are usually stored as ancillary data embedded into an SDI stream. The Teranex Express understands the different types of Closed Caption data found in SD and HD video streams, and will preserve and convert it into the proper CEA-608 or CEA-708 format for your output video.
- ATC/VITC timecode is passed through and retained during the conversion process so source timecode is always preserved. You also have the option to jam sync of generate new timecode for sources that have inconsistent or unusable embedded timecode.
Test Pattern Generator
- For color calibrating monitors or aligning digital projectors, the internal test pattern generator can display black burst and test patterns, including SMPTE color bars, grids, and resolution charts.
- A built-in 110/240V international power supply with a standard IEC connection lets you use the Teranex Express anywhere in the world, when used with the appropriate power cord.
|SDI Video Input||1 x 12G-SDI, 10-bit (SD, HD, 3G, 6G, and 12G switchable)
1 x 6G-SDI, 10-bit (SD, HD, 3G, and 6G switchable); usable as dual link input for 4:2:2 3G or 6G
|SDI Video Loop||1 x 12G-SDI, 10-bit, reclocked (SD, HD, 3G, 6G, and 12G switchable)
1 x 6G-SDI, 10-bit, reclocked (SD, HD, 3G, and 6G switchable)
|SDI Video Output||1 x 12G-SDI, 10-bit (SD, HD, 3G, 6G, and 12G switchable)
1 x 6G-SDI, 10-bit (SD, HD, 3G, and 6G switchable); usable as dual link input for 4:2:2 3G or 6G
|SDI Audio Input||16 channels of embedded SDI audio|
|SDI Audio Output||16 channels of embedded SDI audio|
|Dolby Support||Dolby AC-3 pass through in all conversions
Dolby E pass through except during video frame rate conversions
|Multi-Rate Support||SDI connections are switchable between SD, HD/2K, and Ultra HD
SDI switches between 270 Mb/s SD-SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI, 3 Gb/s HD, and 6 Gb/s or 12 Gb/s Ultra HD
|Sync Input||Blackburst in SD or TriSync HD|
|Interface||Illuminated pushbuttons, status LEDs, and LCD with onscreen menus|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 mini B port for software updates and configuration|
|SDI Resolution||525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720HD, 1080HD, 2K (2048x1080) and Ultra HD 4K (3840x2160) switchable|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, and SMPTE 425M|
|SDI Metadata Support||VITC/ATC support, SMPTE 12M
Video indexing support including WSS, RP186 and AFD, SMPTE 2016
Closed captioning support for conversions to and from 608 and 708, SMPTE 334M.
|Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|Color Space||Rec 601, Rec 709|
|Aspect Ratio Conversion||Real time fixed aspect ratio conversions|
|Real Time Video Processing||Includes color correction and proc amp control|
|Format Conversion||Real time up conversion, down conversion, cross conversion|
|Colorspace Conversion||Hardware based real time|
|Software Control||Software control utility (included) for changing settings via Windows 7 and Mac OS X|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Automatic upgrades when connected via USB 2.0|
|Supported Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
|Power Supply||1 x Built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet
100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
|Operating Temperature||41 to 122° F (5 to 50° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113° F (-20 to 45° C)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19.0 x 1.75 x 4.6" (48.3 x 4.5 x 11.7 cm)|
|Weight||3.20 lb (1.45 kg)|
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Standard Black299,00 €/2.252,82kn 239,20 €/1.802,25kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Standard White299,00 €/2.252,82kn 239,20 €/1.802,25kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray F100 Combo White359,00 €/2.704,89kn 287,20 €/2.163,91kn
- Zhiyun Fiveray M40129,00 €/971,95kn 103,20 €/777,56kn
- Zhiyun Molus G60 Combo289,00 €/2.177,47kn 231,20 €/1.741,98kn
- Zhiyun Molus G60 Standard239,00 €/1.800,75kn 191,20 €/1.440,60kn
- Zhiyun Molus X100 PRO459,00 €/3.458,34kn 367,20 €/2.766,67kn
- NovoNikon Z8 24-120mm f4 Kit5.549,00 €/41.808,94kn 4.439,20 €/33.447,15kn
- Zhiyun Molus X100 Combo409,00 €/3.081,61kn 327,20 €/2.465,29kn
- NovoSony FDA-EP19 Eyepiece Cup16,50 €/124,32kn 13,20 €/99,46kn
- NovoVoigtlander Ultron 2,0/27 mm, X-Mount Objektiv, silver575,00 €/4.332,34kn 460,00 €/3.465,87kn
- NovoVoigtlander Ultron 2,0/27 mm, X-Mount Objektiv, black575,00 €/4.332,34kn 460,00 €/3.465,87kn
- NovoNikon Z 85mm f/1.2 S3.349,00 €/25.233,04kn 2.679,20 €/20.186,43kn
- NovoShimbol ZO600MS589,00 €/4.437,82kn 471,20 €/3.550,26kn
- NovoFUJIFILM XF8mmF3.5 R WR899,00 €/6.773,52kn 719,20 €/5.418,81kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 with XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ1.499,00 €/11.294,22kn 1.199,20 €/9.035,37kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 with XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS1.799,00 €/13.554,57kn 1.439,20 €/10.843,65kn
- NovoFUJIFILM X-S20 Body1.399,00 €/10.540,77kn 1.119,20 €/8.432,61kn