Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Controlby Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control is the ultimate control system for Blackmagic's Videohub family, letting you control all Videohubs, from the one with least amount of inputs to the one with the most, and it'll let you cycle through the inputs, select any one, and route it to any destination.
- Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control
- Universal Power Supply with International Socket Adapters for All Countries
The Blackmagic Design Videohub Master Control is the ultimate control system for Blackmagic's Videohub family, letting you control all Videohubs, from the one with least amount of inputs to the one with the most, and it'll let you cycle through the inputs, select any one, and route it to any destination.One of the system's great features is that you can lock routes to prevent from accidentally changing routes when you're live. And you unlock any destinations locked by others through their computer, iPad, or Video Smart Control. Another great feature is that the routes can be labeled and easily searched for. For example, VTRs can be labeled "VTRs" and searched for as "VTRs."
Complete Control Panel
Videohub Master Control, a full rack mount spin knob controller with direct label entry and elegant LCD router status display, gives you control over every crosspoint on the largest Videohub model.
Hardware Control Panels
Videohub Master Control allows direct button entry or scrolling using the spin knob to access any source or destination. Simply type in the label, or scroll the knob. The built-in LCD features beautiful anti-aliased fonts for an extremely gratifying user experience.
Easy to Use
Simply type in the cross-point directly or just spin the knob and see all your sources and destinations scroll by.
Clear buttons that are illuminated by both RGB and white LEDs so that a wider range of rich and clean colors can be displayed. Videohub Master Control lets you see everything with an extremely elegant LCD display that keeps you fully aware of your router status. The front panel can be unscrewed and slid off so labels can be inserted under the buttons. You get Adobe Illustrator files with crop marks that you can use as templates to generate your own custom labels. All buttons can be variably backlit so you can always read button labels even in dark rooms. Master Control is less than an inch thick and uses only a single rack unit space.
Easy to Install
You can customize buttons, sources and destinations using the included, easy to use Windows and Mac software. To set up the panel, just connect to the built-in USB connection and then run the software. You can select where the Videohub is on your network, as well as how many destinations you want on the panel. You can even select the backlighting brightness, as well as if you want a "take" button!
Connects via Ethernet
Master Control uses standard Ethernet networking so you can simply plug into an existing computer network. If you want to use your Videohub in mission critical environments, you can connect you Master Control to routers via a dedicated Ethernet switch. Master Control features power over Ethernet, so if used with an Ethernet switch that includes power over Ethernet support, no power supply will be required. For non-powered Ethernet switches, a power supply with international power socket adapters is included. Master Control also features loop through Ethernet connections, perfect for looping to other control panels or computers. You can chain dozens of control panels and save on Ethernet cabling.
|Ethernet||RJ45 Ethernet with Power over Ethernet supported, without power supplied on loop Ethernet output.|
|Hardware Control||15 assignable buttons with scroll wheel for fast selection of source and destination. LCD information screen.|
|Internal Software Upgrade||Via included firmware updater application via USB.|
|Button Configuration||Included free for Windows and Mac OS X via USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.|
|Power Fail Protection||Button configurations and router communication preserved and restored instantly at power on. Button configuration can also be saved for later recall.|
|Physical Installation||1 RU, less than 1" deep (less than 2.5 cm deep).
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate Kit for FUJIFILM GFX 4305111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Dedicated L Bracket for FUJIFILM GFX100 II with VG-GFX100ll Battery Gri110,00 €/828,80kn 88,00 €/663,04kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate Kit for Nikon Specific Z S111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for EOS R Series 430097,50 €/734,61kn 78,00 €/587,69kn
- NovoSmallRig Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7C II / Alpha 7CR 44276,25 €/574,51kn 61,00 €/459,60kn
- NovoSmallRig Bottom Mount Plate for Sony Alpha 7C II / Alpha 7CR 443842,50 €/320,22kn 34,00 €/256,17kn
- NovoSmallRig Rotatable Horizontal-to-Vertical Mount Plate for Sony A1 / A7 / A9 4244111,25 €/838,21kn 89,00 €/670,57kn
- NovoSmallRig Cage Kit for Sony Alpha 7 C II / Alpha 7 CR 442283,75 €/631,01kn 67,00 €/504,81kn
- NovoSony ECM-GZ1M Zoom Microphone for Cameras with Multi-Interface Shoe98,75 €/744,03kn 79,00 €/595,23kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango Bundle 18-90mm /65-280mm T2.9-4 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter20.623,75 €/155.389,64kn 16.499,00 €/124.311,72kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango 65-280mm T2.9-4 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter12.623,75 €/95.113,64kn 10.099,00 €/76.090,92kn
- NovoDZOFilm Tango 18-90mm T2.9 S35 Zoom Lens PL&EF mount - meter9.873,75 €/74.393,77kn 7.899,00 €/59.515,02kn