Web stranice www.aviteh.hr koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.hr web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
DJI Cendence Remote Controller
For Inspire 2 and Matrice 200 Series, 5 Analog Control Channels, 10 Customizable Buttons, Modular Design
- Cendence Remote Controller × 1
- WB37 Intelligent Battery × 1
- Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket × 1
- Cendence Remote Controller Support Rig × 1
- Screwdriver × 1
- Screw × 2
- Cendence Control Stick Cover × 2
- Cendence Control Stick Cover Mounting Key × 1
- Remote Controller Strap × 1
DJI's Cendence Remote Controller is a professional transmitter for controlling the DJI Inspire 2 or Matrice 200 Series aircraft. Five analog control channels and ten customizable buttons provide a flexible platform for precise flight and video controls. Right out of the box, the Cendence controller is compatible with CrystalSky monitors, thanks to the included monitor mounting bracket. Furthermore, the controller is designed to be modular for interchangeable antennas and control stick accessories. If you prefer to use the controller with your phone or tablet, a separately available mounting bracket can be used.
- Customizable Buttons
- Customizable buttons can quickly enable or disable frequently used functions like focus peaking, color waveform, obstacle avoidance, and home point resetting, or close warnings and tips midflight, all without using an app. You can also customize several shortcut buttons for particular groups of settings, or save frequently used settings.
- Modular Design with CrystalSky Compatibility
- The Cendence remote controller's antennas, PCB, mounting bracket, and battery are all detachable, making its hardware easily upgradable and allowing you to customize the controller for compatibility with future DJI aircraft. A CrystalSky monitor can be mounted to the Cendence remote controller via the included Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket.
- Dual Operator Control
- When precision camera control is required, the Cendence remote controller can connect as either a master or slave controller with the Inspire 2's remote controller or another Cendence remote controller.
- Battery System
- Cendence uses a detachable battery that operates for up to four hours. If you run out of power, just swap in a charged battery or charge Cendence via the power port. Cendence uses the same batteries as CrystalSky monitors, unifying the two systems.
- Inspire 2
Matrice 200 Series
- Provides up to five analog control channels and over ten customizable buttons, improving overall control efficiency.
- Cendence's design offers antenna interchangeability. A high-gain antenna, or DJI's Tracktenna, can augment the power of DJI Lightbridge technology, significantly increasing overall anti-interference and image quality.
- HDMI, SDI, USB, and CAN ports provide robust expansion capabilities.
- Cendence comes with the fully integrated Cendence Monitor Mounting Bracket for CrystalSky monitors.
|Operating Frequency||2.400-2.483 GHz; 5.725-5.825 GHz|
|Max Transmitting Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)||2.4 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 2.2 miles (3.5 km, CE); 2.5 miles (4 km, SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 4.3 miles (7 km, FCC); 1.2 miles (2 km, CE); 3.1 miles (5 km, SRRC)
|EIRP||2.4 GHz: 26 dBm (FCC); 17 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
5.8 GHz: 28 dBm (FCC); 14 dBm (CE); 20 dBm (SRRC)
|Power Supply||Intelligent Battery (Type: WB37-4920mAh-7.6V)|
|Intelligent Battery||4923 mAh LiPo|
|Output Power||20 W (supplying power to DJI CS550 monitor)
12 W (without supplying power to monitor)
|Video Output Ports||USB, HDMI, SDI|
|USB Supply Power||iOS: 1 A, 5.2 V (Max); Android: 1.5 A, 5.2 V (Max)|
|Dual User Capability||Master-and-Slave connection|
|Operating Temperature||-4 ° to 104 °F (-20 ° to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||Less than 3 months: -4 ° to 113 °F (-20 °to 45 °C)
More than 3 months: 72 °to 82 °F (22 °to 28 °C)
|Charging Temperature||32 ° to 104 °F (0 °to 40 °C)|
|Charging Time||About 2 hours and 24 minutes (using a 180 W charger)|
|Supply Power Time||About 4 hours (only Master remote controller function enabled and without supplying power to monitor)|
- Sony Alpha a6400 zoom kit with 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens7.450,00 kn 5.960,00 kn
- Saramonic SR-BH60-B Wireless Gaming Earphones Black950,00 kn 760,00 kn