Neumann TLM 170 R stereo setby Neumann
Neumann TLM 170 R Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone (Stereo Set, Nickel)
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Neumann TLM 170 R Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone (Stereo Set, Nickel)
- 2 x TLM 170 R Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone (Nickel)
- 2 x EA170 - Shock Mount (Nickel)
- 2 x Dust Cover
- Aluminum Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The nickel TLM 170 R Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone from Neumann is a stereo set of two large-diaphragm, multi-pattern condenser microphones that features FET 100 technology, a balanced, transformerless output stage, low self-noise, and an impressive dynamic range.
Five directional characteristics are selectable by means of a rotary switch. In the sixth position, marked "R," the directional patterns can be controlled remotely with the included N 248 power supply. There is no special cable necessary for this purpose. The microphone has at its rear a 10 dB attenuation switch for extremely high sound-pressure levels, and a high-pass filter to suppress structure-borne noise. A second switch at the rear enables the mic to attenuate the frequency response below 100 Hz to suppress undesired structure-borne noise.
The TLM 170 R can be used for many diverse applications in professional recording studios, in broadcasting, film and television, and for semi-professional productions.
The large-diaphragm capsule inside the head grille has a very smooth frequency response for all polar patterns over a wide acceptance angle. The curves are flat and parallel to the 0° frequency curve up to 10 kHz within an angle of ± 100°. As a result, the TLM 170 R has a very even diffuse-field response for all polar patterns. This is important in a reverberant environment, as more reflections arrive at the microphone from different directions. The acoustic information is not affected in its tonal quality when recorded by the microphone. This characteristic is achieved without resorting to corrective-resonance effects.
The microphone maintains an great impulse response reproducing transient music and speech without any coloration. The capsule is elastically mounted to avoid any structure-borne noise that could interfere with its operation.
When compared to the standard cardioid pattern, the hypercardioid characteristic suppresses sound from the side more efficiently. The wide-angle polar pattern is especially useful to record large sound sources. The N 248 controls the polar pattern remotely by varying the phantom voltage. The range is ± 3V of the nominal 48V value. The rotary switch on the microphone must be in the position R, remote control. In this switch position the TLM 170 R microphone analyzes the absolute value of the phantom power and selects the corresponding polar pattern. A standard 3-pin microphone cable is used, similar to the microphone's conventional operation. Cable lengths may be up to 1000'.
With TLM technology, the usual output transformer is replaced by an electronic circuit. As with traditional transformers, it ensures good common-mode rejection, and prevents RF interference, that may influence the balanced audio signal.
A tilting side bracket to attach the microphone to booms or stands is included. The bracket is equipped with rubber elements that effectively protect the microphone from mechanical shock. If necessary, it can be mounted on the other side of the microphone as well. When using the IC 4 cable, the bracket and its holder need to be removed. The microphone can then be connected to the swivel-mount connector of the cable.
All exposed surfaces of the capsule, including the diaphragms, are at ground potential. This technology makes them highly immune to electrical and atmospheric interference and contamination through dust particles.
- Local and remote-controlled large-diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double-membrane capsule
- omnidirectional, wide-angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure-8 polar patterns
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10 dB pre-attenuation
- Tiltable, elastically suspended bracket mount
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Wide-Angle Cardioid|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||68 dB CCIR
80 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||26 dB CCIR
14 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||144 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3 µA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||5.98" / 152 mm|
|Diameter||2.36" / 60 mm|
|Weight||22.05 oz / 625 g|
- NovoNikon Z30 + 18-140 DX1.220,00 €/9.192,09kn 976,00 €/7.353,67kn
- NovoNikon MC-N10 Remote Grip469,00 €/3.533,68kn 375,20 €/2.826,94kn
- NovoNikon Z 40mm f/2 (SE)341,50 €/2.573,03kn 273,20 €/2.058,43kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.480,25 €/11.152,94kn 1.184,20 €/8.922,35kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 28mm f/2.8 SE Black1.287,25 €/9.698,79kn 1.029,80 €/7.759,03kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50VR + 50-250 VR Black1.429,00 €/10.766,80kn 1.143,20 €/8.613,44kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50 f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.183,50 €/8.917,08kn 946,80 €/7.133,66kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo519,00 €/3.910,41kn 415,20 €/3.128,32kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE379,00 €/2.855,58kn 303,20 €/2.284,46kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 75mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 Sony FE762,50 €/5.745,06kn 610,00 €/4.596,04kn
- NovoNanlite Forza 300B II bi-color LED Light1.218,25 €/9.178,90kn 974,60 €/7.343,12kn
- NovoNikon Z fc Body Black1.029,25 €/7.754,88kn 823,40 €/6.203,91kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Blue70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Croma Optimizer70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Red70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Photo Grey70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn