Sony 50mm F1.4 GM FEby Sony
G-Master Design with Advanced Optics
Two XD Linear AF Motors, Internal Focus
Focus Hold Buttons & Iris Lock Switch
Physical Aperture Ring & De-Click Switch
Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Sony 50mm F1.4 GM FE
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
Offering the latest in lens technology, the Sony FE 50mm f/1.4 GM Lens is designed with sophisticated elements and advanced optics to provide uncompromising image quality for still and video shooters alike. A member of the esteemed G Master lens family, this versatile normal-length prime provides a natural field of view, allowing you to create memorable images to last a lifetime. An excellent choice for everyday use, this lens also includes a fast and precise autofocus system in a lightweight and compact design making it convenient to take with you everywhere you go.
G Master Resolution and Bokeh
Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements minimize aberrations and distortions while also providing outstanding resolution and sharpness.
One ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element effectively eliminates chromatic aberration and color fringing to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
Applied to specific elements, a Nano AR Coating II greatly reduces reflective light to decrease ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color accuracy in strong lighting conditions.
Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture provides a very shallow depth of field for pleasing background blur when using selective focus techniques.
Ideal for portraits, a circular 11-blade aperture produces deep and dreamy bokeh.
Beyond depth of field control and pleasing bokeh, the lens's f/1.4 aperture also allows for handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
Maximizing the advantages of the latest camera bodies, two XD Linear Motors provide quick, quiet, and precise autofocus and subject tracking performance. Designed to enhance control for both still and movies, this design also provides natural manual focus control when desired. Located on the lens barrel, an AF/MF switch enables tactile control for these settings.
Internal focusing design offers more responsive focusing performance and maintains a consistent overall lens length during operation.
Minimum autofocusing distance of 16" allows for dynamic close-up images.
Controls and Functions
New for Sony primes, an iris lock switch prevents the aperture ring from being accidentally moved. This switch can also be unlocked allowing the aperture ring to rotate seamlessly and silently.
Benefitting video applications, an easy-to-read aperture ring with f-stop engraving can be quickly de-clicked on the lens barrel for smooth and silent aperture control.
Two focus hold buttons are featured on the lens barrel for intuitive control and rapid access to select settings.
Tactile in its design, a Linear Response manual focus ring provides fine linear focus control.
Compact and Durable Design
Despite its wide f/1.4 maximum aperture, complex optical design, and inclusion of a high-performance AF system, this lens still manages to be compact and lightweight for everyday use, measuring 3.1 x 3.7" and weighing just 18 oz.
Meant for use in challenging conditions, this lens features dust and moisture-resistant construction. All seams are sealed, buttons and switches have silicone rubber gaskets, and a rubber ring seals the lens mount.
Fluorine coating on the front element repels water, oil, fingerprints, and contaminates while also making the lens easy to clean.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.1" / 41 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.2 x 3.8" / 80.6 x 96 mm|
|Weight||18.2 oz / 516 g|
- NovoNikon Z30 + 18-140 DX1.220,00 €/9.192,09kn 976,00 €/7.353,67kn
- NovoNikon MC-N10 Remote Grip469,00 €/3.533,68kn 375,20 €/2.826,94kn
- NovoNikon Z 40mm f/2 (SE)341,50 €/2.573,03kn 273,20 €/2.058,43kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.480,25 €/11.152,94kn 1.184,20 €/8.922,35kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 28mm f/2.8 SE Black1.287,25 €/9.698,79kn 1.029,80 €/7.759,03kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50VR + 50-250 VR Black1.429,00 €/10.766,80kn 1.143,20 €/8.613,44kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50 f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.183,50 €/8.917,08kn 946,80 €/7.133,66kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo519,00 €/3.910,41kn 415,20 €/3.128,32kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE379,00 €/2.855,58kn 303,20 €/2.284,46kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 75mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 Sony FE762,50 €/5.745,06kn 610,00 €/4.596,04kn
- NovoNanlite Forza 300B II bi-color LED Light1.218,25 €/9.178,90kn 974,60 €/7.343,12kn
- NovoNikon Z fc Body Black1.029,25 €/7.754,88kn 823,40 €/6.203,91kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Blue70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Croma Optimizer70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Red70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Photo Grey70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn